Why do writers offer to run their own work through copyscape?
Something I’ve never been able to figure out, maybe someone else out there knows:
Why would a writer run their own article through copyscape to be sure that it’s original?
This makes absolutely no sense. . . unless, of course, they can’t write.
The only thing that I can think of is if the “writer” is more of a “sentence jumbler” and really copies things and adds a few adjectives to it. If this is the case – these people shouldn’t be “writing” in the first place. . . maybe they can handle a job as an article re-writer, but if you ever come across a writer that checks their own work using copyscape to be sure that it’s original. . . I would stay clear.
Unless I’m missing something? Let me know if I’m wrong.
- Trying to be helpful. . . but they won’t have it
- Writing Jobs – April 25, 2007
- PR 0 web directories overcharging for static links
- Article flow over keyword density: how do you write?
- Work From Home as a Freelance Writer
- Tip for finding freelance writing jobs using Google and Craigslist
- Write me a 50 page eBook for $100!